Ads 468x60px

Friday 9 October 2015

Awesome Autumn! [Part 1/3]

Hello, Autumn! I'm really glad to be able to post today! It's been quite a hectic couple of months for me but I am here today to celebrate one of my favourite times of the year - the leaf crunching joy that is Autumn (or Fall, for our American friends!).

I love it so much that I have been doing a few Autumn designs lately and decided to share them on here this weekend! Apologies for the slight messiness here - I hadn't originally planned to upload this design but I do like it so here it is.

To make this design, I first painted my nails with Barry M 'Matt White' and then painted a brown tree on my ring finger with Nails Inc - Prince's Gate. Then I used different sized dotting tools to create random dots on all the nails using these Barry M colours: Chilli, Paprika, Mustard & Gold Foil. I then decided I didn't like the way the Gold Foil colour looked so I went over those dots with a brighter shade of gold: Jessica - 804 Bling! which I felt looked a bit better. Topped with Seche Vite and done!

I like this mainly because it's a fairly easy way to get the Autumn colours into some nail art -- and dotting tools are a lot of fun!

If you're interested in all things Autumn, then I think you will love this Tumblr that belongs to a friend of mine, which can be found here! It really gets me into the cozy, fuzzy Autumn spirit!

That's all for today, but stay tuned for the rest of the Autumn theme this weekend!

Thank you!

1 comment: