Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

I cannot believe I've not had the time to post here since August, that's shocking! I had planned to do a post for Halloween at least, but I didn't have the time - too much uni work.

However, I am free for the holidays and wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hope you enjoy these nails, they're nothing special (Christmas String Light nails have been done many times), but I had to do something before the end of the year! Must try to regain my creativity.

The base gold is Maybelline Color Show Brocades 'Knitted Gold' which my friend bought me. I love it, it kind of looks like foil from afar. It's a little bit translucent so even with 2 coats (like in the picture), it looks really gold when the light hits it, but in some lights you can just see the glitter and your nail. Overall it's really nice!

Sorry for the abrupt post, I'm in a bit of a rush.

Have a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment