Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Last post of 2013!

Just like last year, the 'New Year Nails' post, which can be found here, it's just a very random design. I mean, I very literally just opened up polishes and tapes, making it up as I went along (which, trust me, I rarely do).

I mainly just wanted to do another post before the bells chime, and wish you all a lovely and happy new year! I will be watching the TV as usual, singing Auld Lang Syne and watching some fireworks, haha. No 'New Years Resolutions' for me this year, however I am hoping at least do a post every month (I hate not doing any posts for months on end!).
By the way, the pink used is Rimmel Cocktail Colour '140 Hawaiian Punch', with Barry M glitters 'Amethyst', 'Christmas Glitter 2012', 'Ruby Glitter' and limited edition 'Tinsel Town'... yeah, told you it was random!

I will have a new post tomorrow! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment