Ads 468x60px

Saturday 18 August 2012

No7 Stay Perfect Cheeky Chops Nail Polish



Here's a really lovely summer nail polish, Cheeky Chops 240 by No7 at Boots. These nail polishes are, in my opinion, really nice and are quite pigment rich. In the pictures, I put two coats on each nail apart from the ring finger which only has one. As you can see, it is a little easier to see the nail and appears slightly duller than the others but otherwise is actually pretty good!


No7 polishes are very nice but I must admit, I wouldn't buy any if it wasn't for the £5 off vouchers which Boots gives out from time to time as £7 for them is a little steep for these in my opinion.



In the second picture here, I am showing a little bit of nail art using this nail polish as the centre of the flowers using a dotting tool to create this and the petals. The base is the nail polish used in the previous post - Fearne Cotton Mint Green.

1 comment: